Join us for Indoor Worship!
|We worship indoors every Sunday at 9:30am. Pastor David Genszler will be officiating with a service of Holy Communion. Instructions for COVID 19 virus concerns can be found below. If you haven’t already done so, all members and friends planning on attending this and future services must call the church (215-536-5027) and register with your name and contact information. The registration is a state government requirement for potential contact tracing.|
|Guidelines for Returning to Church Worship|
Church Council and Staff have prayerfully and thoughtfully worked to create a safe worship environment for all returning to in-person worship. Our Plan has been developed by guidance from both the CDC and State health department. In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, we have adopted the following safeguards and procedures:
(1) Everyone who will be attending church services must provide their personal contact information (name & email and/or phone number) to the church office by calling 215-536-5027. You may leave a voice message providing contact information. This information will only be used if and when necessary to complete contact tracing.
(2) Entrance to the church each Sunday will be via the handicapped ramp located in the back of the church. (Sign will be posted.) Masks are required when entering the building. Please maintain social distancing when entering.
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the church and it’s a best practice to sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the building.
Upon entry, you will be asked to check off your name on the Contact Sheet. If your name does not appear on the sheet, please write your contact information on the bottom of the sheet. (Name(s) and phone number and/or email address.)
On Sundays when communion is offered, prepackaged communion cups with juice and wafer will be available upon entry to the building. We ask that you take one as you exit the Fellowship Room to the Sanctuary.
Please keep used communion cups until the end of service. Trash cans will be placed at exits for disposal.
An offering plate will be placed in the Fellowship Room for anyone wishing to make a contribution to St. John’s prior to the start of service. Place all contributions in the offering plate as you exit the Fellowship Room to the Sanctuary.
(3) Please practice Socially Distanced Seating upon entering the Sanctuary. Families may sit together.
(4) Face coverings are required to be worn at all times except when taking communion, if you choose to commune.
(5) It is recommended that people exit the church via the handicapped ramp while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
(6) There will be no fellowship hour until further notice.
We look forward to continuing to worship Christ together in person!